Sunday, July 20, 2008

I typically don't do infomercials, but....


....I have tried a product that I like a lot. Thought I would share it with you.

As you may know, I do not do high-maintenance or expensive skin care stuff. Just ask my sister! I do the bare minimum, I like low-maintenance. Yes, I'm sure I'll be a wrinkly, spotted, disgusting old woman because of it, but, oh, well.

Anyway, I wash my hands a LOT because I'm always either a) messing with or cleaning up after animals, or b) playing in the garden. So my hands get very dry, even in the summer.

A friend gave me this lotion called Regeneration Extreme Repair. it's made by a company called Beauticontrol. It's a seriously heavy-duty lotion, but it's not greasy--I hate that. It actually feels great. It is also fragrance free. My skin breaks out at just about anything, and this has not irritated my skin.

Anyway, if you have dry skin or are looking for a new hand lotion, you should check it out. You can see it at www.beautybyvicki.com.

No comments: